Everything You Need to Know About Growing Herbs
About Growing Herbs
The when’s, where’s and how’s to planting an herb garden. This is not as difficult as you may think. Even if you have never had a green thumb, herbs are one of the easiest plants to grow. You can grow your herb garden either indoors or outdoors, depending upon the type of the herb. This book will teach you which type of herbs grow best outdoors and which can be grown indoors as well as the best ways to grow the herbs.
Growing herbs is only the first part of the process of using herbs in your kitchen as well as for medicinal purposes. After the herbs are grown, you have to know what to do with them, how to harvest them, dry them, store them and when they are best for use. In addition, you will also learn what types of herbs are best for certain types of foods. Everything you need to know about harvesting, using and storing herbs can be found here.
Here is what you will learn
inside this guide….
- How to choose the herbs you need
- Find out where to get those hard to locate herbs
- Learn About drying herbs
- What is a Pesto sauce anyways?
- What can growing herbs in the garden do for you?
- Why should you grow your own herbs?
- How do you use the many different herbs in the kitchen?
- What herb goes in what dish?
- How do you make those rubs and spice blends?
- What happens when you spice it up?
And a lot more!
This content is for members only.